RED ALERT 2020
Thank you for responding to the Red Alert! As you know, Adani is on the ground, building their mine and the frontline resistance to this is stepping up to meet them head-on.
We welcome all people to come together and take peaceful direct action to stop this catastrophic mine and demonstrate the huge community opposition to opening up the Galilee Basin.
This page has all the information you need to plan and lock in your trip to the frontline. Please note that to get the most out of your trip, you would visit the frontline for at least 5 days.
If you can’t make it to the frontline in the near future – that’s no problems – there’s plenty of ways to get involved. To keep in the loop for updates and/or support the frontline from afar, please scroll down for info below!
STEPS TO JOINING THE FRONTLINE:
1. Check out this Frontline Information Pack – it holds the answers to all of your questions!
2. Organise your travel. If you wish to carpool, you can use our Facebook organising space to self-organise. If you plan to fly, bus or train – it would be great if you could try and organise an airport/station pick up with someone who happens to be driving up at the same time.
3. Once you have locked in your travel details, then please fill in this form and we will be in touch with the details you need to get here.
If you have any unanswered questions – check out our events page to see if we have any upcoming Information Sessions in your region. Otherwise, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via [email protected]
We are very much looking forward to receiving your confirmed travel plans and seeing you on the frontline soon!
HOW YOU CAN HELP FROM HOME
– Like us on Facebook, use our #REDALERT profile frame and share content
– Have conversations with everyone you know. Tell them they are needed now in Central QLD!
– Donate to support the frontlines
– Sign Up for Updates and/or to join a Local Group